Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Well,  it's about time I update the status!


Pippin,  Marbles,  and Sammy all went to their new home earlier this summer.  Silvie,  Snickers,  and Probsy also found another family a couple months ago.
That left me with Pixel and Minty,  Parsley (Penelope passed away this summer),  and Pepper and Maggy.
But before long,  Pepper and Maggy will be going to a new home,  too. 

Pixel and Minty,  both being roughly three years old,  are still doing quite well.  Minty seemed to have an external ear tumor,  but now it's gone.  She's not as active as she used to be,  and neither is Pixel,  but they're both still friendly and curious.  Cardboard just lasts a little longer than in the old days.

Parsley has now lived alone for a couple months.  I don't like keeping gerbils alone,  but I didn't really have any other option with her,  and she seems to be okay with it.  And of course,  I'll be able to introduce her to the next loner,  should Minty or Pixel pass away soon. 

There are no plans of breeding again in the foreseeable future,  though I often miss having those rambunctious pups around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment